CockpitBuilders.com - Main > New Here..? Introduce yourself!

Attention All Members and Guests

(1/20) > >>

warvet:
Hi All,
First off a big friendly handshake and welcome to  the fastest growing Cockpitbuilder's Website on the web. Please try to understand the site is still going through tremendous amount of growing pains and improves a little everyday. With that said, please try to be patient as well as running a normal man's life, which includes making ends meet, Trevor is doing his utmost in his spare time available, to bring all of us a wonderful haven where we can ,ask questions, learn from each other, make new friends, talk about this unique and amazing hobby among other things.
So we don't miss anyone that may join our membership, part of our (SOP Standard operating proceedures) of the site, prior to any posting, please visit this location first, just put a quick line or two, including your first name (last is optional), age (optional), what country, type of A/C your building,RL pilot, Years in building and anything else you'd like to share with us about yourself. This gives everyone an excellent way to meet you and no one gets missed in the process as the site begins to grow. So please, if you notice a guest, posting in the site somewhere and has not formerly and properly introduced themselves, just give them a friendly and polite reminder to go and visit the introduction section here. Please remember, these new members are guests, so treat them respectfully and in a very positive manner.I look forward to this are filling up imeasurably in the not so distant future.
If you are an old timer, or member whos been around a long time in a previous site and have decided to join us, also leave a few lines,so the new people can know who you are as well.
Thanks in advance Guys and I look forward to a really awesome flight sim and cockpit building experience in our new home, thanks to Trevor and his undying love and determination for the hobby. ;)

Tim
A340

rhysb:
Evening all.

Hopefully most of you will know me, Been building a 767 cockpit at home for as long as I can remember must be close to 12  years!! Never got much done though!!
Im a real world pilot with @ 7100 hours, with 3 Type ratings. No im not weird I just got into flightsim and cockpit building before I got to do it for real :-)

phil744:
Evening Chaps,

Recruit number 11   ;)

Think you know who i am? well i hope you do....

Well, my name is philip Lambert, 28 going on 48 years old, started sim building just after i left school in 98 from wood and bits of things lying around, let be honest it was crap so 10 years later decided to give it another go, trying to build my favorite aircraft wich is the 747 but keep getting pulled back to the 767, but now ive seen the 747-8 im quite tempted by that, but i may just say sod it and build both lol

I think you all know what i do best anyway, good luck with the new site :)

warvet:
Phil!!!! Rhys!!!! Wow its so fantastic and great having you guys on board. This is so perfect my good mates are finally joining us! That is such great news. Anything I can do guys to make your stay better than ever, besides entertaining you with god save the queen using armpit farts, ill be glad to. (Better than real ones lol ) But all jking aside it is so really great to se you boys.

Tim
A340

warvet:
By the way,
For anyone coming in new, just to let you know, Phil is one of the most gifted men ever to grace the flight simulation cockpitbuilding hobby.Very few men in this hobby have the talent that this man does. Men like Ivar in Norway, Bob Reed and Joe Cygan in US just to namea few, Gwyn in australia and Phil and Rhys in UK are truly gifts to this hobby.These guys are the master craftsman tha take this hobby to new levels of excellence. Thats not saying that those not mentioned are not skilled, far from the truth, I just dont have enough space to include the immense amount of talent we have in this hobby. James Price,Mike,John Boe, Trevor,Maurice, Jack the list is truly endless.But Phil is truly special in the way he ha mastered panel design this man can make a fully duplicated Airbus or boeing overhead , so its indestinguishable from real thing. a true master craftsman and Im proud to call him my friend. Just sayin :)

Tim
A340

--- Quote from: phil744 on September 11, 2009, 07:25:37 PM ---Evening Chaps,

Recruit number 11   ;)

Think you know who i am? well i hope you do....

Well, my name is philip Lambert, 28 going on 48 years old, started sim building just after i left school in 98 from wood and bits of things lying around, let be honest it was crap so 10 years later decided to give it another go, trying to build my favorite aircraft wich is the 747 but keep getting pulled back to the 767, but now ive seen the 747-8 im quite tempted by that, but i may just say sod it and build both lol

I think you all know what i do best anyway, good luck with the new site :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version