Visiting Vendor Announcements > General (NEW) Product Announcements!

Boeing 737 Oxygen Mask Panels (New Product)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Caflyt:
I have already placed an order with Jorge and he is great to work with.
He is QUICK to reply to messages and seems to be working on some awesome stuff.....and made in the USA so those of us here in America don't have to mess with exchange rate fluctuations and shipping headaches.
Great experience so far and can't wait to get the stuff in hand.

By the way Jorge....Are those mine???  ;)

Craig

navcom:

--- Quote from: Caflyt on August 21, 2017, 05:07:30 AM ---I have already placed an order with Jorge and he is great to work with.
He is QUICK to reply to messages and seems to be working on some awesome stuff.....and made in the USA so those of us here in America don't have to mess with exchange rate fluctuations and shipping headaches.
Great experience so far and can't wait to get the stuff in hand.

By the way Jorge....Are those mine???  ;)

Craig

--- End quote ---

Thanks Craig - A lot of parts and fun ahead! No, no ... those aren't your set! LOL

BTW, just saw your email.  I actually went to school in Central FL and worked my first CFI gig out of Lantana ... it was great, but wouldn't trade my mountains for anything! I like my world in 3D  8)

Jorge

Ridgenj:
I can also report back about my positive experience with Jorge and his willingness to accommodate requests.
Cheers
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navcom:

--- Quote from: Ridgenj on August 21, 2017, 07:59:03 AM ---I can also report back about my positive experience with Jorge and his willingness to accommodate requests.
Cheers
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Thanks you, Luis!

Fcoq:
Great job!

They look very nice!!

Franck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page