Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:54:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
118 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

octopus joke

Started by brissydave, September 17, 2009, 03:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brissydave

Guy walks into a bar with an octopus, tells the bartender, "hey, hire me, my talking octopus will bring in customers!". Bartender says, "big deal, talking animals, we've had talking horses, dogs, fish, birds...get out of here with your stupid octopus." Guy says, "but wait, my octopus can play any instrument like a virtuoso". Bar tender points to piano, says "let's see him do something on the keyboard." Octopus goes over to piano, starts playing with eight arms, sounds like four concert pianists jamming. Bar tender yells over to live band, to bring over a guitar. Octopus plays incredible music, sounds like three guitar masters playing. Bartender says, give him a trumpet, octopus plays jazz with blinding fury over six octave range. Scotsman over in the corner says "'old on just a minute, let's us see 'im do somethin' wi' me bagpipes". Scotsman hands over his pipes to the octopus. Octopus coils and flops and grabs all over the bagpipes, nothing coming out but occasional off key honks and burps and toots. Bartender says "haha, look at him flounder, he doesn't know how to play those". Octopus looks up from his struggles and says "play it?, as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off, I'm gonna Fark it!"

sorry..couldn't resist.
www.Flightfacsimile.com
Selected Boeing 737 Cockpit Components.... From Australia!

warvet

"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

Trevor Hale

LMFAO!!!!! I love it  :)   Thanks for posting...
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

ETomlin

Dudes, Im laughing so hard right now. That's a course joke fer ya, but fair play to ye!

Tears in my eyes.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate