Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 10:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
526 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

PFPX is coming!

Started by tennyson, July 17, 2013, 08:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennyson

Finally, after a long time, it's being released mid to late August.

What is PFPX, I hear you ask?

It will be the best planning tool you'll ever use in your cockpit. Does all your weights, planning, fuel, release documents and so much more.

I been watching this product with immense interest.
For all you cockpit owners, you owe it to yourself to check this out.

Frank Cooper
P.S. I'm not affiliated with this product in any way, just a keen fan of their products.

archen

Finally!!! I've been longing for this software for quite some time now.. Great to have a date!

Anders
------------
Anders Simparts
http://www.anderssimparts.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArchenSimparts
Selling "Hard-to-get" simparts like authentic Engine starters, Autobrake, IRS mode selectors and N1&SPD Ref Switches.
------------

Kennair

Excellent news, thanks Frank.  I know a beta tester here in Perth and he's showed me the application in action.  Very comprehensive and wraps lots of functions into one application.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

XOrionFE

Been looking forward to this also but every time theynsaynit is about tombennet released itis another 6 months....

tennyson

Ive heard that, too. But apparently, from a beta tester,it really is being released this time.

I can see the frustration from both sides, but the wait should be worth it, wit the inclusion of navigraph data, which is really important.
And if you own Topcat, it will work with it, as well.

I just think it will the bee's knees for those that fly the paperwork routes.

Frank Cooper

Aerosim Solutions

Sounds good! I'm in!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

HarryZ

I sell a similar program called FOC (Flight Operations Centre).  It's also a high end dispatch program which has been around for a few years. 

What I've found is that these very high end programs end up being too cumbersome to use for the average flight simmer and they don't sell all that well.  Don't know how PFPXC will dol but hopefully much better than F.O.C.

Harry
Flight Plus Software LTD
London, ON   Canada
airsim@flightplus.ca
Toll Free 1-866-662-0985

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate