Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 05:40:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
529 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 546
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 529
Total: 529

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Pokeys56u sioc help please

Started by kenneth, October 11, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneth

Hi all hope you can help me

I am building a 737 cockpit and have 3 Pokeys56u cards I want to use 2 for the MIP.
I read in all the sites just how sioc is used to do this job . Here is the problem I have several opencockpit devises and want to use sioc on the pokey cards as well but for the life of me I cannot find just how to connect to the card using either the sioc.ssi file or the ini file.

I know how to do the rest of the coding but its just the beginning bit I do not have.
Here is my ini

[SIOC]
IOCP_port=8099
IOCP_timeout=4000
Minimized=no
toggle_delay=20
CONFIG_FILE=.\iFly_MCP_EFIS_new.txt

[IOCARDS MODULE]
IOCard_disable=No
IOCard_LPT=No

[MASTERS]
[IOCARDS-KEYS CDU...Do the same here just change the last number to match yours]]

[FSUIPC MODULE]
FSUipcdisable=No
FSUipcRefresh=50

[IOCP CLIENTS MODULES]
IOCPini_delay=3000
IOCPclient0_disable=no
IOCPclient0_host=localhost
IOCPclient0_port=8090
IOCPclient1_disable=no
IOCPclient1_host=localhost
IOCPclient1_port=8090

[SOUND MODULE]
Sound_disable=yes
Volume=100

2) and then what do I put in the config_sioc file to address say pin 1 as a input and pin 2 as an output.

fordgt40

I do not believe that you can directly control Pokeys cards via SIOC, other than possibly via an IOCP client/server - very difficult. Read this thread for a possible way to get round this, however, the simplest answer is to use OC cards  :)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/i-o-interfacing-hardware/23973-pokeys-interface-fs-symphony.html

727737Nut

I use FS Symphony and it works great using IOCP and SIOC   I am using the Ethernet version though

Rob
737 Junkie

Wendy

FSSymphony only works with PoKeys 56E, the ethernet version. There is no support in FSSymphony for USB PoKeys.

Wendy

kenneth

so I have been working at it all day and can get one switch moving but the reason I have started this task is to get the auto-brake working can anyone help me with the code using pokeys 56e or 56u please here is the code I am using

Var 9000, name commands, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $9400, Length 2     // Send commands
{
  IF V1117 = 1     // Cross Feed Sw
  {
    &commands = 1119   
  }
  ELSE     // Cross Feed Sw
  {
    &commands = 1118   
  }
}

fordgt40

Kenneth

I am willing to help, but do not understand your setup. Given what Wendy and Rob have posted, is it possible to directly read Pokeys card inputs/outputs with SIOC?
For example where does variable V1117 come from?

David

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate