Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 08:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
564 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Cockpit hardware interface

Started by Pinskar, March 01, 2015, 05:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinskar

Hello my friends!

Just started to build a full size cockpit of the Dash 8-300 (Majestic software). Spent days on the internet on reasearch, so now I cry out for some help to get us started.. ;). Seems like almost everybody else is building 737 or Airbus :)

Don't know yet what kind of interface cards for the hardware to use. Been looking at Opencockpits (with SIOC software) and Sismo soluciones (with SC Pascal).

Mr. Oleksiy Frolov wrote me:  "The Q300 cockpit interface is not hardware specific, it implements serial data exchange with handshake and is based on a limited number of FSUIC offsets".

All the hardware and the wiring to be made in the cockpit is no problem for us to make, but when it comes to programming interface languanges.... :-X

Hope anybody out there in the cockpitbuilder world could give us any hints and tips to get us started. What interface cards to use and how to make this work with the hardware.

Trevor Hale

Hey there.

Lots of interfaces on the market. From the simple Leo Bodnar card for switch inputs, to Russcool Electronics, Flight deck solutions.  There are many options that don't require programming in Sioc.

Many of us use a mosh mash of different stuff. For you you may just want to try something and see if you like it first.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate