Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
122 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 122
Total: 123

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Citation Mustang Builder

Started by 2CharlieMike, June 11, 2011, 04:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hexpope

Any progress on the build? You can get everything working perfectly with switches etc using LINDA LUA scripts. Not only that but theres a file is in the FSUIPC installation folder for that extact plane, so all the work is done for you. All you need to do, select your button, use the drop down menu and assign it.

cityalex

I'm working on Cessna Mustang cockpit, right now on G1000 bezel.  It will be greate if someone will be able to share Mustang dimensions, or at least GCU 475 dimensions.

727737Nut

Just sent you a PM as I built a Mustang sim.   Also you might want to ck out this site as he sells Mustang parts. http://www.ruscool.co.nz/

Rob
737 Junkie

cityalex

I've made some calculations on pictures.  Looks like GCU 475 size is about 130x100 mm.  If somebody knows exact size, please confirm or rebut.

Jmg225

I have all the avionics including autopilot, keypad, complete lower switch panel, MFD customized to real dimensions, PFD, standby instruments.  They all can interface with flight1techs Mustang version of their G1000 simulator. The autopilot and keypad are usb,  the other avionics wire to two circuit boards via Ethernet cables (included).  The circuit boards are usb connected to the pc and is powered by a computer power supply which is also included.  It is everything you would need to build a Citation Mustang cockpit except the shell and whatever type of viewing system you're  going to use for the outside.  It is over $6500 of simulated avionics.  I am selling everything for $2500 or best offer.  They are all in excellent condition.  If you're interested email me  jgaffney225@gmail.com

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate