Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:37:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
52 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 63
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 52
Total: 52

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Issue with xflow in some FSX aircraft

Started by shaneb, January 02, 2012, 05:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaneb

Hey guys,

I have been trying for a while now to get the fuel xflow working and did an internet search to see if anyone had a solution to the xflow issue with the default Lear 45 and seems no one has a solution, or at least one I could find

Last night, I accidentally found a workable solution while playing around with a GA aircraft.  I found that the offset that you would think controls the Lear 45 will not.  I did find that offset 3880 (reciprocating engine 1 tank selector) will control the selection of left, right and center fuel tank on the Lear with parameters (2) being left, (3) being right, and (1) being all tanks.  This allows me to "better simulate" fuel xflow in the Lear . .it is not 100% correct but closer . .at least it simulates it and I can control fuel "use"  from specific fuel tanks.

I thought I would share this in case this is an issue with any other default  FSX jets. Seems I read somewhere that the default 737 has an issue with xflow, but I do not know the operation of the 737 or if this may apply to that aircraft.  I know most of you use addon aircraft but thought it might apply to someone.
Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate