Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:46:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
57 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Fully Documented 737 Build

Started by RPPerry3, December 31, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPPerry3

I was going to wait until the end of January to launch my ambitious project, but I decided to kick off the New Year by going ahead with it. https://paulsflightdeck.com It's an account of my journey, step by step, documenting every single part of my 737 cockpit build for the Zibo mod. It's in it's humble beginnings and I'm new to flight sim in general, but I want to contribute something to the flight sim community and this is it. I couldn't find a step by step process that tells you how to go from start to finish in a complete guide so I decided to just go ahead and do it myself. I'm new to this, so please bare with my production quality and camera work, Improvements will come in time. A big thank you to the Cockpit building vets who have been very responsive to my questions, I look forward to offering helpful content for those who may be less than technical and offer a "hold your hand" approach that's easy to understand regardless of your skill level. I just want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy this great hobby!

Thanks,
Paul

RPPerry3

I hate to be one of "those guys" who showed up with big ideas and flaked out.  In January of 2019 we found out we were expecting another child and all plans (the space and fund$) that would be dedicated to a cockpit build were no longer in my possession :-)  I'm happy to say that after years of daydreaming about the day I could start again, I now have a little room that's big enough to start my second favorite aircraft (KA350) and look forward to figuring this out. I'll always want a 737, but that may be my mid-life crisis in 15 years when my kids fly the coop  :laugh:  By then I hope I might even be able to buy most of the gear vs having to make it all.  Cheers!

bernard S

RPPerry3

Quote from: bernard S on December 13, 2021, 05:24:03 PMbuild a fighter :-)

Just not my flavor of aviation.  Love watching them though.

RayS

Can't wait to see your progress. I started my B1900D build back in 2014... 
Ray Sotkiewicz

RPPerry3

Nice Ray!  I'd love to see pics if they're up somewhere.  I have about 500 hrs in the Carenado B1900D and I absolutely love the cockpit view in the 1900.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate