Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
57 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2021!

Started by blueskydriver, December 24, 2021, 02:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Hope all our members have the happiest of holidays and continue to enjoy the wonderful world of flight simulation for many years too come....  ;D

Kind Regards,

John/Blueskydriver

Cockpitbuilders Member
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

FredK

Hopefully Santa will leave some flight sim goodies for you good boys and girls out there! After all, Santa is well experienced with engineering air travel delivery vehicles of his own making! His shop is well equipped in that regard.

Best Holiday Wishes to all on this forum!

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

iwik

Guys,
Same here to everyone,lets hope 2022b brings us much more joy and happiness.

jackpilot

All the Best to all pilots...   :D

Jack

RayS

Happy holidays & Merry Christmas to all of you! I consider all of you my extended family.

(Except for you, Carl. You still owe me $5...)

Seriously though.. Stay safe and keep that instrument scan going!

Can't wait to see what Santa brings everyone!
Ray Sotkiewicz

Joe Lavery

I would like to add my good wishes to you all and hope that you and your family are keeping well in these difficult times.

Merry Christmas everyone
Joe
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Jason L

Same to all of you.  Hoping to join the ranks of you actually USING your simulator this next year instead of just always working on building one.

Merry Christmas and here's to your 2022 being even better than 2021.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate