Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 11:25:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
61 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Happy New Year

Started by Ridgenj, January 03, 2022, 10:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridgenj

Happy New Year fellow Cockpitbuilders!
Some of you might remember me from the time is was active here. Life is a bitch and I had to pause my life to get a condition under control. When I as ready to come back, I was tasked with helping to develop a Covid-19 vaccine and another 19 month passed without having time to work on my 737 pit.

I truly missed our conversations here and I hope that this year I will have time to be more active. I was not able to retire and it is comforting  to know that I am still needed.
Time to catch up

Cheers

Luis aka Ridgenj

bernard S

Dr   nice to see you :-)

sagrada737

Hello Luis,

Good to see you are back...   Keeping one's priorities in order in these times can be difficult at best. 

Thank you for your contribution on the Covid Front.   CV is a nasty disease, which can be very deceptive, catching many people off-guard.

Anyway...  Hopefully you will be able to work on your Sim in the coming year.

All the Best in 2022!

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

fsaviator

Hey Luis, glad you checked in.  I'm in the same boat as you.  I miss my time on this forum but just don't have the time.  I keep trying though and pop in as much as I can
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate