Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:00:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
463 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 475
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 463
Total: 463

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

HueV-22 Multi-Discipline Simulator Made From UH-1 Shell

Started by ak49er, September 01, 2010, 10:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak49er

Greetings, I am a convert of FS9, operating four X-Plane based simulators for recreation.

The Simulator featured here is a genuine UH-1 Shell, with Powered Car Seats, Saitek X45, Thrust Master, Rudder Control System, One server, four clients, and one Remote IOS, and a few Leo Bodnar X cards.

I am refitting a Thrust Master SFS Split Throttle, with the SFS Flight Controller to replace the X45. I am using a Bodnar X card, but still need to source the correct Slide Pot.

I am running XPlane 9.60 Rc?, on a Dell Optiplex GX620, with Goodway Flight Planner, Clear Skies, Airport Navigator, XFMC, X737 v4.02 and Xpuipc 1.8

Tha XPUIPC program allows XPlane to talk to the client computers, which run XPWideclient with Free FD for the 737 Glass Display, and PM Sounds (with a majority ticked OFF, as the x737 has theose already).

Now that this system is stable I want to try vasFMC 2.09a again. But have had dual network connection issues.
FS9, FSUIPC, WideFS, FreeFD
XPlane XUIPC, WideFS, FreeFD

Bob Reed

Well hello there AK.. I was wondering what happened to this pit.. Nice to see it is still alive! Very interasting project you have there..

jackpilot

PMSounds...(with a majority ticked OFF, as the x737 has theose already).

Do not tick off too many.. :laugh:
Probably you know already but can be of interest to some.
PM sound waves  can be coming from different computers which allows to hear them from different locations.
ex: Avionics from the MIP, wind from behind the top of the windows, flaps rumble from the side etc...
those coming from the 737 are all mixed with each other and come from the same speakers.

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate