Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 07:36:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
560 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 560
Total: 560

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Why is this locked "Where to buy - Special Items for building "

Started by Maurice, February 08, 2011, 06:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

Hope we are not starting a new era of censorship here. If this is about liability, then any post with any vendor's name would also qualify as not appropriate, so hopefully this isn't going to become a trend as we all need to know good vendor sources that are based on personal experience.

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Bob Reed

Quote from: maurice on February 08, 2011, 06:37:49 AM
Hope we are not starting a new era of censorship here. If this is about liability, then any post with any vendor's name would also qualify as not appropriate, so hopefully this isn't going to become a trend as we all need to know good vendor sources that are based on personal experience.

Maurice

Hmmmmm Why would you jump to this conclusion??!! It was "locked" by accident when it was made a sticky!! NO OTHER REASON.

Maurice

Hmm! What other conclusion could I have made?  :). I saw it first as an unlocked sticky and then another day it was locked. It didn't happen at the same time as far as I could see but nevertheless, I'm very glad Cockpitbuilders remains strong & free  ;D

Maurice
ps. I did think that was very strange as I really was not expecting censorship, especially for this  ;)
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Bob Reed

XOrionFE

was probably my fault.  I suggested that any posts here be approved.  Reason being that I thought that if there were a bunch of comments then the links would get lost in the thread.  In fact, it would be nice to just send links that are useful to the moderators and have them post under one large message or links page.

Not censorship but simply suggesting keeping short and to the point.

Scott

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate