Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 06:45:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
548 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 553
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737NG Update

Started by ChrisKLAS, April 23, 2011, 01:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisKLAS

Hi everyone,

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted a cockpit update, so here goes. I've upgraded lots of things in the past 6 months, namely adding the aft overhead, dual linked pedals, replaced my ACE yokes with a pair of linked ones (functioning stick shaker included) from Northern Flight Sim. Also (as per attached photo), we now have a fully working touch-screen instructor station. :D

Lots of little additions, tweaks, etc. such as working WEMAC eyeball vents with a cool compressed air source, NTHUSIM upgrade with edge blending, etc.

Hopefully my new Revolution TQ will arrive soon so I can get back to the business of flying. I've been out of commission for about 6 weeks now since my FSC TQ bit the dust. :(

Just over two years into this, despite many frustrations and "learning experiences" (usually the hard way), it's just as fun as the day my first cockpit part (CPFlight MCP Pro) showed up!

Nat Crea

Looking damn Hot Chris!

You really make me feel like getting on with  the Sim instead of talking about it...arghhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Nat

carlos hermida

Looks fantastic Chris !!! :D

MLeavy737

Looks great Chris!  Are you in Vegas btw? I have some overnights there sometimes. Would love to check out the sim sometime!

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate