Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:46:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
518 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 518
Total: 519

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Flows, Calls and checklist

Started by jskibo, January 28, 2013, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jskibo

Had a guy at work that went through type rating on the BBJ offer up his modified Flows, Calls and Checklists.

He's looking for the Pre-Flight panel config flows and I'll post them if he finds them.

Hope it helps....

His explination below:

Flows:  Memory flow accomplished before checklist.  Checklists confirms that the flows were done correctly, but there are items on the flow that are not on the checklist.  This is normal.  Checklists check critical items and flows train you to set all switches and knobs.  We may have red-lined this.  I will see if I have any redlines in my hardcopy

Checklist:  We printed this out, folded in half between the columns and laminated.  This was the official checklist.

737 calls:  This was the script for the various phases of flight.  We created this from many sources.  We memorized this and this become our standard operating procedure.  We may have redlined this too.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

fordgt40

XOrionFE

If you guys haven't checked out Angle of Attack you should.

www.flyaoamedia.com

Excellent training resource based on the PMDG 737NG but real world supposedly.  Great training videos on preflight planning, preflight, flows, checklists, flight etc.   Also has great systems training as part of it in the Ground training side.

Scott

XOrionFE

In addition there is going to be a new program coming out for creating dispatch paperwork and preflighting called Professional Flight Planner X (PFPX).  I can't wait for it to be released and should be soon.

See it here:http://www.flightsimsoft.com/

Scott

fsaviator

Scott, I've also got the AoA course.  Good stuff.  Also anxiously waiting for PFPX.  Getting very impatient.  Almost bought FOC yesterday because I'm tired of sourcing from multiple locations just to get an OFP and a dispatch.  It seems like everything I have (FS Commander, Topcat, and everything else) just gives me a portion of what I need.  The only thing that kept me from getting it was the two additional subscriptions (weather and Nav data) that it requires (different from Navigraph, or Navdata of course).
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate