Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 06:31:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
559 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 559
Total: 560

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Airbus X FCU

Started by Aviator1111, February 01, 2015, 04:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviator1111

Hey Guys!

I don't know how many of you are building/dealing with Airbus cockpits, but I give it a try. So I'm at the very beginning, not building anything just trying to get rid of the virtual cockpit and have only the outside view from the cockpit on the main screen. I managed to move the main displays to a separate monitor, but if I don't use the virtual cockpit it takes the FCU with itself. So here I need a solution. I found the FCU display gauges in the panel.cfg, so I can move them to the other monitor as well, but I have problems with the knobs. Is there any way to have the knobs and the buttons on the other monitor? Don't need the exact knobs and buttons, clickspots are enough with some marking. Just to have the main flight controls. FS2Crew is able to control the knobs some way, there must be a solution.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Adam

Trevor Hale

What I gather here is you are using an aircraft that only has a virtual cockpit. No 2d cockpit.  If it had a 2d cockpit you would be able to undock the entire panel and move it.

This will be tricky, your best bet is to email the person who built the aircraft and ask them how you can undock it.

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Aviator1111

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate