Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 08:16:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
577 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 577
Total: 577

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

ACE YOKE WARNING

Started by Skysurfer170, January 12, 2016, 12:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skysurfer170

As above http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=2495.25

Please do not go with this company only if i read this before my purchase i would of NOT handed over my hard earned cash and get messed about.

4 months still waiting on a missing piece for my clipboard. Long story short my yoke came after 3 weeks but the clipboard was missing. So i emailed harris got a reply back 7 weeks later with some bull excuse "sorry been busy with an order sending the clipboard today"

3 weeks later clipboard arrives with a missing Piece reply -

"Hi Vernon,

Yes I see it. Unbelievable. We check each item before shipment.

I am sorry about it"

Sending it right now today"

Well that was 7th dec 2015 WITH NO REPLY after asking for a shipment tracking number, i'm still waiting on it to arrive and for ACE to reply to my 100th email.

BE WARNED

quid246

IIRC there is already a warning on the board posted about this scammer.

Sounds like he's using fake names too.

Skysurfer170

Also during my order they asked if i wanted there new rudders that was coming out soon and needed to put a $50 deposit down! 6 months later still waiting and no reply with no new rudder pedals.

ANOTHER SCAM.

jackpilot

Just checked that post now

The warning is warranted.

Meanwhile,  referring to Scam and Scamer  is (in my opinion as a moderator) excessive and  inappropriate
A Scamer never delivers, takes the money and runs.

The Ace yoke is a reality, is a very good product, widely used and appreciated by a very large number of builders, including myself.
The price is what it is, and new vendors of that product are in the same range.

This being said, everyone can understand the frustration of buyers who cannot trust Ace on shipping dates stated by Emails , if and when they get Emails responded. Whatever the reason, this is unacceptable.

Delays due to production bottlenecks or else are the rule more than the exception in this industry where comparatively low volumes do not allow manufacturers to build up inventories, and most of us understand that.

The lack of communication and the non respect of stated shipping dates are, on the other hand, totally unacceptable and a cause of failure for a business.
This is the main issue and a fairly easy one to address for Ace.
Future will tell.

As was the case with the previous post on the same subject, all voices have been heard and this thread is closed .
Jack   ;)

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate