Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:16:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
567 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 589
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 567
Total: 567

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Advice

Started by Skysurfer170, February 26, 2016, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skysurfer170

Got a quote from this website and person is it safe this website? Anyone heard of it?

Hi,
Yes 2 quotations, I know its lot of money, but for the best quality, And I know, that you know it very well, nothing to do with the other products and especially nothing to do with FDS, details and finishes are the best at present on the market.
I think, you'll not find better price, even if you ask directlly FBC, CPFlight, Engravity ...
Its simply UP to you.

1st quotation NEW Products NEVER USED:
1 with Sismo series PLATINUM LINE electronics (Available today after payment)
+ Baseliner from FBC and stuff inside (Available today after payment)
+ Warranty for all
+ Shipping and VAT incl

2th quotation NEW Products NEVER USED:
1 with all CPFlight electronics ( Available under 2 weeks after payment)
+ Baseliner from FBC and stuff inside (Available today after payment)
+ Warranty for all
+ Shipping and VAT incl

http://www.luxsimprojects.com

RayS

Looks like they don't really make anything and are just a reseller. (Maybe even rebranding?)

Beyond that, I've never heard of them.

If it were me, since they've only been in business less than a year, I'd go directly to the manufacturer for the items they list.
Ray Sotkiewicz

MjTom

I think, that will be the same products:

http://www.simparts.de/de/homecockpit/boeing-737.html

so long, thomas

Skysurfer170

Just its alot of money guys to hand out. I'll take advice and go to the main dealers.

Ridgenj

We have in this forum a list of tested and reliable vendors

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jackpilot

Quote from: MjTom on February 26, 2016, 11:39:02 AM
I think, that will be the same products:
so long, thomas

Yes..Using same pics and description !!
No referrals.
All vendors boost the superior  quality of their products.
This can only be judged by comparing products in hand as well as reliability history, not by looking at pictures or considering sales pitch.
Also, spending a few hundred in visiting a few suppliers "shop" may be a good investment sometimes
:2cw:

Jack

Ridgenj

I concur with Jack!
I visited Jörg and Simparts.de a few years ago. I was impressed to see the industrial quality machines  in the shop.  In particular his 150K USD industrial laser. Definitely they are not resellers and the quality of their products are excellent.
Similar note for other vendors like FDS in Canada.
Other vendors are not even open to the public and are only referrals. You get products close to it better than the OEMs.
At the end, you pay for the level of technology and quality one is striving for.
My two cents
Cheers
Luis

Skysurfer170

Got a good offer on the FBC baseline from that company it will save me alot of money. Should i go for it? Is it save?

I'm new and don't want to get burned

Ridgenj

Not an expert on this one but even acclaimed  companies with a large customer based ran in the past  with our money. They claim they have 6 Sims installed, ask for  customers names and contact them. Figure it out if you will be able to get your money back out from your country. Lastly, never pay in advance and ask for payment schedule according to delivery of the goods.
The best price can be expensive if you don't get anything for it.
Full payment in advance and 8 month waiting can be also expensiv. Contact simparts.de and ask Jörg if he knows the company since they seems to have his product line. If they don't produce the goods, it  is difficult to offer rebates  beyond own profit margin. If you are outside the EU, they will give you immediately we 17% discount, namely, VAT refund.
I have asked my friends at Sismo (holidays  until March 1st) and FBC if they know this company. No way they can get products from them without their knowledge.
This is a very small and niche  market  and everyone knows the players.

Skysurfer170

Hi i just contacted jorg about the FBC advanved base line. Why do they do it so cheap? Ok thanks alot but i think i'll order from

Ridgenj

For sure Jörg won't run with your money, guaranteed

Skysurfer170

Ok. So how come he sells it cheaper than FBC

Ridgenj

He manufactures the product himself ,  has a huge workshop  and has been in the business for ever.  Usually he sells to high end users.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Skysurfer170

Is that not copyright? Just its all identical

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate