Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 07:52:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
718 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 748
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 718
Total: 718

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

SSTD 737 Recommendations

Started by mdavenport, May 09, 2016, 01:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdavenport

I am looking for some suggestions for a 737 Single Seat Training Device solution.

I've looked previously at FDS Jetmax and am really interested in it but wanted to understand what else is around in the market especially in the UK or Europe as the shipping and import duty from Jetmax/Canada are pushing me to consider closer to home. What i do know in favour of FDS is the support they give is 2nd to none so that does go a long way to aiding my decision but wanted to understand your views on solutions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdavenport

Any suggestions? There must be others who have done this?

Ed

All I can say is...  the Canadian dollar is at .77 right now...it's like a half price sale for you. One Canadian dollar equals .54 pound sterling...  half price sale.

Ed
P3D5.3HF2, 3 x W10 PC's, FSUIPC 6.19 ,WideFS, Prosim737 V3 ,ASP3D, Vpilot, GSXL2, Pro-ATC/X, RAAS Pro, AIG Traffic, ,PFPX, TopCat, SimSounds,  http://www.737ngxca.com/

mdavenport

Hi Ed. I know it's rate is very favourable to the Uk however they have increased their prices recently. Wish I had purchased 6 months ago.

I don't really know if there are any other real competitors worth considering although I feel FDS have the lead..

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate