Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:36:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
455 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 475
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 455
Total: 455

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

10.4 LCD Source?

Started by XOrionFE, April 16, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

What is a good source or link to get the 10.4 LCD screen and vga interface for lower DU these days?

Thanks,
Scott

Ridgenj

Scott, got mine from FDS, not cheap but good because you can read in almost every position which was not possible with my old Chinese one.
Cheers
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rprather

Scott,

The forum link below shows my results with a 10.4" LCD from Pyle. It is VGA ready out of the box. I use them for the upper and lower EICAS in my sim.

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=2175.msg16846#msg16846

Robert

Marco ERJ

I've gotten a couple 5" LCDs to retrofit my OEM ERJ145 RMUs, as well as  a 10" for the EICAS, from this guy on eBay:

seller:chinatobby2011

Fair prices, fairly fast shipping (comes from China and I've gotten mine in about a week or so) and he has all kinds of sizes available, along with the controller boards and power supplies needed. I'm pretty happy with mine thus far.

Here's a pic of one of my RMUs thus far. I hope this helps!

Marco

XOrionFE

Quote from: Erj145sim on April 25, 2017, 08:16:37 PM
I've gotten a couple 5" LCDs to retrofit my OEM ERJ145 RMUs, as well as  a 10" for the EICAS, from this guy on eBay:

seller:chinatobby2011

Fair prices, fairly fast shipping (comes from China and I've gotten mine in about a week or so) and he has all kinds of sizes available, along with the controller boards and power supplies needed. I'm pretty happy with mine thus far.

Here's a pic of one of my RMUs thus far. I hope this helps!

Marco

Thank you Marco.  That is good to hear because I found the same supplier and just ordered a 10.4 from them.   Glad to hear your satisfied.   Oh, and that RMU is fantastic!

Scott

Marco ERJ

Thanks Scott!! I hope your new LCD will work out well!

As you know so well, taking OEM parts and making them work can be quite a challenge! My sim is progressing ok, though, with the RMUs being the first integrations, followed by the CD-815 FMS. Pic attached. It's taken me a while but I am finally moving forward!

All the best,

Marco

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate