Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
115 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Boeing 737 Oxygen Mask Panels (New Product)

Started by navcom, August 20, 2017, 01:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navcom

**NOW AVAILABLE**

B737 Oxygen Panels

$45 USD for 1
$70 USD for set of 2

If interested or have any questions, please email navcomsim@gmail.com with your position on the globe and we will send you a shipping quote.

jackpilot

Real ones are hard to get and way overpriced
Very good idea and splendid at a rock bottom price.
One suggestion
The test button should be working (with a simple lever or push switch) even if it implies a higher cost.
SimA and other high end avionic software allow a "Pshheet" wave to be played when pushed.
Nice addition anyway

Jack

blueskydriver

Hi Jorge,

Do you have a website? Also, I would be interested in a pair if you did include a button/switch like Jack speaks of...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

hirail22

Any plans for the foot air/ windshield air panel for the lower mip?
Last piece of the puzzle for me :)

navcom

Thanks for the kind words and interest.  I should have specified it but yes, the panels DO include a small tactile switch under the TEST tab.   8)

hirail22 - Yes, I do plan on producing those down the line alongside other "hard to find" items. 

Regards,

Jorge

Caflyt

I have already placed an order with Jorge and he is great to work with.
He is QUICK to reply to messages and seems to be working on some awesome stuff.....and made in the USA so those of us here in America don't have to mess with exchange rate fluctuations and shipping headaches.
Great experience so far and can't wait to get the stuff in hand.

By the way Jorge....Are those mine???  ;)

Craig

navcom

Quote from: Caflyt on August 21, 2017, 01:07:30 AM
I have already placed an order with Jorge and he is great to work with.
He is QUICK to reply to messages and seems to be working on some awesome stuff.....and made in the USA so those of us here in America don't have to mess with exchange rate fluctuations and shipping headaches.
Great experience so far and can't wait to get the stuff in hand.

By the way Jorge....Are those mine???  ;)

Craig

Thanks Craig - A lot of parts and fun ahead! No, no ... those aren't your set! LOL

BTW, just saw your email.  I actually went to school in Central FL and worked my first CFI gig out of Lantana ... it was great, but wouldn't trade my mountains for anything! I like my world in 3D  8)

Jorge

Ridgenj

I can also report back about my positive experience with Jorge and his willingness to accommodate requests.
Cheers
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navcom

Quote from: Ridgenj on August 21, 2017, 03:59:03 AM
I can also report back about my positive experience with Jorge and his willingness to accommodate requests.
Cheers
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you, Luis!

navcom

blueskydriver

Older post here, but Craig of CaFLYt can you tell me if you got your O2 Panels from Jorge of NAVCOM Simulations, as of August 21st you were still waiting for them?

Thank you,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Caflyt

Hello guys,
I am not worried at all at this point.
Jorge has recently moved his shop to a new location and has informed me that all of my panels are scheduled to ship the third week of October. I know that the shop was completely shut down as of October 3 for the move.
I will contact him today and report back here.

Craig

blueskydriver

Hey Craig, how are you reaching him? Please ask him too contact me...

John

fordgt40

Has anyone actually received an oxygen mask from this guy?

David

blueskydriver

Caflyt

Unfortunately I have not gotten my panels yet either so I cannot speak for the quality.
Jorge told me today he is waiting on some things to come from the metal shop.
At this point, I will just wait it out and post when I receive them.
He is not taking any orders presently and focusing on the orders in process.

Tick tock  :-\

Craig

MjTom

My story:
I tried twice to get ware from Jorge (Navcom Simulations)
I paid, did not receive any goods and then demanded the money back.
Then he wrote to me that he can deliver.
I paid again and no goods received so far.
We are not talking about days but months.
Until sunday he has time to report, then I demand back my money via paypal.
It is incomprehensible to me that someone makes so many false promises.

my tip: keep your fingers away, it only causes trouble.   >:(

so long, Thomas

ermias

Hi,

First post here although I have been following posts at this board for a long time. NavCom has become hot discussion on another Home Cockpit Builders FB page and what you read is very sad. First time I read about him was at this forum.

He has caused a lot of stir and raised a lot of dust around some simmers. I am not sure if you have to follow the Home Cockpit Builders page to read what is going on there, but here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Simgruppa/permalink/1915504365133316/?comment_id=1964522896898129&reply_comment_id=1964546576895761&notif_id=1513571027222243&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Ermias,

fordgt40

I ordered mine on 21st August! Many subsequent plausible excuses, very personable response from Jorge. However, every promise was broken and I recently asked for my money back. Very polite reply, very sorry etc and of course my money will be returned at the end of that week.

Needless to say, the refund never happened.

Avoid like the plague.

David

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate