Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 02:11:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
561 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 561
Total: 562

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Which Platform

Started by captdini, September 22, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captdini

Hi Folks,

I will be starting my 737 build in October. I will be using components from Simworld, FBC, CP FLight and others for the hardware. For the software, I intend to go with Prosim. I understand that the 737 is still under development for P3D v4 although there are some workaround's to get it functional in v4.

I have licenses for both P3D v3.4 and P3D v4. Which of the 2 do you suggest I go with? I realize it is quite a subjective and open ended question. I will also have my desktop computer for other aircraft like PMDG, FSL, etc. Are there any major advantages visually and performance wise of v4 over v3 for a Home cockpit setup? Whichever version I install for the Home cockpit, needless to say, the other version will go to my desktop.

My dilemma is, go with the stable prosim for v3 now and stick with that and future updates or tinker with the v4 and prosim and bear with it till the stable v4 one is out?

I would appreciate if anyone here has some tips and advise for me.

Regards,

Dinshaw.

navymustang

Simple answer - what do you like to do? Tinker or fly?
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

captdini

Hahahaha Jim,

I think that's a good answer. After spending a bomb on the sim, FLY would be the answer :) v3 it is then. Will worry about v4 later.

Thanks

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate