Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
50 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 63
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 50
Total: 50

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

STEERING AND YOKE 737 PROMO

Started by alvaro castillo, September 14, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvaro castillo

navymustang

I have used this tiller in a professional sim I delivered - high quality.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

alvaro castillo

Hello boys,

First of all thank you very much for the great reception of our promotional products, we had to extend the time of the promotion and redoubled efforts in serving all, the stock was very limited, we hope to be able to take another stock to benefit more users.

best Regard

ACV

blueskydriver

Hi Alvaro,

Does the mount of the auto centering mechanism work fit the real steering tiller? If so, can you just sell me that portion, since I already have a real steering tiller? Also, how does it get interfaced; is it plug and play, or is it through a different method?

Thank You,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

alvaro castillo

Hi John

if we can sell you the system alone, certainly the axis of our system is square but it has certain variants but we can adapt it to your rudder.
the system comes with a potentiometer
so you can connect your favorite electronica, but if you do not have it, we can add an electronic plug and play.

we're at your service.

Best regard

ACV

blueskydriver

Can you post or PM me some prices, I'm sure others might be interested...

Thank You,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

alvaro castillo

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate