Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 06:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
576 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Rudder Pedals From Revolution

Started by ian@737ng.co.uk, June 16, 2010, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian@737ng.co.uk

g'day chaps.........
been absent too long with other things, but back at it now.........
well we've had a new addition to the family  ;D
they arrived Monday and i've now had the chance to crawl all over them.  very solid construction and they look the part as well.
hoping to get them fitted at the weekend.   very pleased with the detail on the pedals.     simple USB 'Plug & Play' connection via one of Leo's boards which i'm going to hook up through FSUIPC.      i now have a set of GoFlight rudder pedals and a set of CH Flight Pedals surplus to requirements if anyone's interested  ....... GB£ 40 each + shipping (or you can collect).
more pics on my website ( www.737ng.co.uk/help.htm ) News Page and i'll post more when i have them 'in situ'.
one thing i paticularly like is the footrests are seperate pieces and their position can be 'adjusted' to suit your yoke or space constraint.    more soon.......
have a great day ..... ian

FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Kennair

Wow they simply stunning Ian.  They must feel great on the legs too after the CH and GF jobbies?

Cheers,

Ken.

PS.  Hey Gwyn, take a tape measure with you when you visit Ian.  Perhaps these could be added to your ever increasing lineup too?  ;D
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

Boeing Skunk Works

They look great Ian! Like Ken said, I bet they feel a lot better too.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

ChrisKLAS

Nice to see that you've received your pedals (just announced a couple months ago) and I still haven't received the TQ I ordered in December. I've taken an hourly reduction at work recently and between that and the 7 month wait, I've e-mailed Eren to cancel the TQ order, which is kind of sad.

I guess I wouldn't be so bitter if I hadn't e-mailed a few times during the wait (was quoted 3 weeks at time of order) and always received the same exact "just a week or two more" response. Just be honest about the situation and people will be much more understanding.

Happy for you, nonetheless. The pedals look undeniably outstanding.

Speedbird17

Installed my linked  Rudder Pedals from Revolution about two weeks ago and I have to say that taxiing and crabbing is now a joy and not a pain!

Also still waiting for my TQ which I ordered back in November. Any week now.............

Ralph

Ralph
London, UK
www.737-800bbj.com

Increasing Success by Lowering Expectations

NAX228

Glad to see your pedals there. Looking really really nice.

I also await the TQ and hope it's finally finished by the time I get back from my summer holliday at the end of july.
-------------------
1 step forward, 2 steps back...

bussgarfield

Nice set of spanners Ian.

O'h and the rudder pedals are quite good too.

Will be keeping a beady eye on your web site for updates.

I could do with a decent set of pedals to replace my CH ones. Now where did I put my chisel and router.

Gary 
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

ian@737ng.co.uk

;D   ;D   ;D   well i've now had time to fit them.   very pleased with the appearance and operation.
simply hooked up via a bodnar card and assigned/calibrated in FSUIPC..... simple as that.
having sold a lot of my old stuff, decided what i'm going to spend the money on.  i've just got to
have a set for the other side.  save money, build them yourself, it's not difficult.
more pics here http://www.737ng.co.uk/help.htm
have a great day chaps.......

ian

Sean

Wow, Ian! They look fantastic!

Think they'll be robust enough for the traffic your sim gets?

Sean

ian@737ng.co.uk

hi sean.......
absolutely no worries there.   internally, all the major parts are metal construction with the exception of the
pot gears.   my only crib is that i think Eren has been a little 'over generous' with the actual rudder springs.   
he tells me that they will relax a little with use, but i took a couple out anyway ( i can always put them back in  ;D )
when are you and clive coming to try them out  ;D ?
have a great day.........
regards ... ian

Sean

Hi Ian

I'm spending all day Saturday at Clives, see if we can iron out a few wrinkles, hopefully do some flying. Capt. Carling will be joining me. We're gonna discuss coming down to yours then, plus FSWeekend, I've persuaded Clive to come along.

Love those rudder pedals. Can't wait to get my hands feet on them.

Sean

Trevor Hale

Ian they look great..  You surely have manged to fit them in perfectly.  Great Job!

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate