Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 07:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
553 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Ace Yoke

Started by jackpilot, August 06, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

Just to confirm, after a respectable number of hours flying with it, that it is an outstanding product.
Flying manual  a STAR or even a simple approach with it makes you a"better" pilot.
The main difference is that you feel a heavy bird in your hands, adjusting the trim to avoid hard pull of push, making very small adjustments/correction to stay on the glide and loc ...all pleasure.
Nothing to be compared with a flimsy plastic yoke or joystick which are totally unrealistic and overreact to the slightest finger move, making the nose of your aircraft wag like a dog's tail.
Had to be said.
Worth every penny!

Jack

matta757

As the first customer of the brand new 757/767 yoke by ACE, I will second Jack's sentiments here completely and say that I am more than pleased with the product I received. The weight and hefty feel of the yoke creates a realism within the sim that really must be experienced. The secret powder coating that ACE puts on their yokes also adds a pleasing and realistic feel when holding the handle that takes it to the next level.

The tension loading on the yoke is also incredible. As Jack said, it creates the feel of flying a heavy bird, and although I am not an airline pilot, I imagine this is about as real as it gets. Jack is on point with his comments about trim adjustments and making minor attitude adjustments with the yoke. It has made me a better pilot just because of how realistic it feels. As a flimsy plastic yoke user for years, I never dreamed this yoke could improve my flying as much as it has.

I just want to add a final note about the quality of the construction. As mentioned, you can feel the weight of the yoke in your hand that tells you that you have a quality piece in your possession. The ALL METAL construction and excellent tension loading makes the ACE yoke well worth the investment. After one flight with the yoke, you will never be able to go back to plastic yokes and joysticks. If you have been considering purchasing an ACE yoke for a while or if it is a new idea for you, let me be the first to say take the leap of faith! As Jack said, worth every penny!

Trevor Hale

I beleive in a good product, and when I find one, I am happy to let the world know about it.  Ali, and ACE has amazing customer support, and the the product is second to none.  I assure everyone that if they purchase one of these products, they will not ever be disappointed.  Glad to hear you guys agree with that.

Happy Flying!

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

mikesblack

I'm looking forward to mine coming soon. I just told Ali I would need a FO yoke to match.  Can't wait!
Looks like he does work of an artist.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate