Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
126 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 179
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Smart Sim Tech Product Launch Giveaway

Started by Tyler Reed, April 11, 2011, 08:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Reed

Well, I hope everyone is ready for the winners.

The 5 people to win a free 30 input card are:
Botox
fsaviator
Joe Lavery
jskibo
Kennair

Thank you everyone for entering and for all those that didn't win a free card we want to extend to you a 10% off coupon good any time on any of our products.  In order for us to apply the coupon code you will have to email us at orders@randrdevelopment.com with what you wanted and we will invoice you with the discount.

For those that did win, you will be receiving a SST30IR2 card, if you want to upgrade it to the SST30IR1 we can do that for $10.00 USD.  Please let us know by private message to either Bob Reed or me what address you would like the card shipped to, shipping speed (free, ups 2 day, or ups next day) and if you want the upgrade option. 
Please make sure you include your paypal email address if you choose to upgrade or if you wanted ups shipping.  International winners please note that shipping with USPS is $14.00. 

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
Tyler Reed
- Tyler Reed

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

bussgarfield

Tyler,
Whilst I wasn't fortunate enough to win (this time), I want to extend my thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to enter.
A great product and I will be considering a purchase from you when I gat to the stage of needing to upgrade a little further.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

fsaviator

Whhoow!

I never I win anything.... :fire:

Now I can't wait to get home, even more!

Thanks guys.  Much appreciated.

Warren

Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate