Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:34:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
129 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 129
Total: 130

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi all

Started by SkyPimp69, November 06, 2019, 11:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyPimp69

world flight sure was fun. I found out about this community during that time & just wanted to say hello & introduce myself Gulfstream N468QS it was nice meeting the members during that time and the ones I've yet to meet... Hi There!

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

Trevor Hale

Quote from: SkyPimp69 on November 06, 2019, 11:11:48 PMworld flight sure was fun. I found out about this community during that time & just wanted to say hello & introduce myself Gulfstream N468QS it was nice meeting the members during that time and the ones I've yet to meet... Hi There!
Thanks for Dropping by,  Have a safe trip and talk to you when you get back.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Ryan

Hey SkyPimps!

Welcome to the site! Had fun chasing that Gulfstream night after night.

Safe travels!

Ryan

blueskydriver

Hi SkyPimp,

Welcome to Cockpitbuilders website! You're now a part of an elite club...of crazy people...lol!

No really, after all these years that this site has grown you'll never find a better group of people/friends. Plus, it's likely the best website out there for cockpit builders/flight sim pilot(s).

Since you've connected with some of these guys and likely learned a lot already. I will only add that if you ever need help just ask, as well as use the search box.

Believe me when I say there are tons of topics with questions and answers that go back to the very beginning. And, even if some topics seem really old you'll still find the aspects discussed or revealed are still valid today....

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate