Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
45 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 179
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 45
Total: 46

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Project x737

Started by ak49er, September 24, 2009, 08:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak49er

"Benedicts" Project x737 appears to be the best choice for very accurate 737NG simulation. It seems to emulate most of the systems accurately and is as realistic as they come.
It requires prior knowledge of the aircraft to perform the cold, dark, and empty starts it is defaulted with.
And it appears that this aircraft is getting alto of attention from SDK/Plug-in programmers so offers more with each update.
FS9, FSUIPC, WideFS, FreeFD
XPlane XUIPC, WideFS, FreeFD

rhysb

As my post is about the x737 I thought I would tag it into this post so the x737 stuff is in the same place.

Just wanted to ask the other xplane guys about the lights switches in the x737 to see if they are having the same issue:

I updated to the latest flight model today version 4.82 I believe. As usual removed the plugin as to not interfere with the avionics.

I'm using bodnar cards for my inputs so previously had programmed the lights switches directly in xplane (buttons menu in joysticks & equipment) as they are a generic function and not aircraft specific but since installing version 482 they will not work.

Checked in xplane menu and everything is still correctly assigned and if I load up any other xplane aircraft it works fine just not with the x737

Any ideas or anyone having the same issue?

Thanks

Rhys b
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

XOrionFE

Which lights Ryhs?

My landing lights work but that is through Sim-Avionics and XPUIPC.      My guess is it won't work at all with Prosim since they have not tied their plug in to any flight model yet.   

Scott

rhysb

All of them Scott, landing, taxi, turnoff, strobes etc.

I have them configured as direct joystick buttons in xplane as xplane recognises the bodnar card as a joystick. Worked perfect till I updated today.

I use PM with Xplane as that works 10% and I don't have sim avionics. Prosim I only use with p3d

Rhys b
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

XOrionFE

Quote from: rhysb on August 30, 2013, 11:12:41 AM
All of them Scott, landing, taxi, turnoff, strobes etc.

I have them configured as direct joystick buttons in xplane as xplane recognises the bodnar card as a joystick. Worked perfect till I updated today.

I use PM with Xplane as that works 10% and I don't have sim avionics. Prosim I only use with p3d

Rhys b
I believe only my mains work.  I dont care about Navs, strobes, logo, because I cant see them anyway :-)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate