Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 12:36:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
39 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

OEM parts in Belgium

Started by amcalle, May 10, 2022, 11:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amcalle

Hello all,

I've been following this community for about one year now, but didn't post much though.

I've found quite difficult to acquire OEM parts here in Europe, most of the stuff comes from USA and usually the shipping fee is quite a lot.

Recently, I've discovered an aviation market in Belgium where you can find lots of OEM stuff at a very reasonable price (cheaper than the stuff you can find on the internet)  and I thought it would be interesting to share with you guys in case you are based in the vicinities of Belgium. They also have cockpits!!

The market is run by a company that dismantles planes and they try to recycle as much as possible, they even make furniture out of aviation parts, quite curious  :P

If you are interested and want to pass by, they are located in Airfield Brustem (Lichtenberglaan 1035, 3800 Sint-Truiden, Belgium) and they open every Saturday from 9am till 5pm.

I myself bought an engine indicator from a Dash 8 and got it working very easily

I know you guys like pics, so there you go  ;)

Trevor Hale

Beautiful work.  Man that looks Neat, would love to have engine instruments like that.

Often wanted the Flight Illusion Engine Cluster.  Just never pulled the trigger.  But nothing is better then OEM.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

ame

Quote from: Trevor Hale on May 19, 2022, 03:56:45 AMBeautiful work.  Man that looks Neat, would love to have engine instruments like that.

Often wanted the Flight Illusion Engine Cluster.  Just never pulled the trigger.  But nothing is better then OEM.

Trev
I'm pretty sure my 3D printed gauge design is the same as Flight Illusion's construction, and very easy to build.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate