Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
101 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 101
Total: 102

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

We are off

Started by Bob Reed, October 31, 2015, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

So to start Worldflight at 5:00pm EST we lost power. The power was out for 2hrs. Once the power came back up we had a few small problems we did not get to work out as we had no power. So we opted to sit out of the first leg. We are ready to go and will take off from YPAD WF flight 1502 at 1:55 UTC (10:55pm) and see if we can get back on track. The streaming links are fixed so you can start watching us live. Here we go!!

727737Nut

Did you have storms?  I'll be there in 27hrs woo hoo! 
737 Junkie

blueskydriver

Bob, are you monitoring the chat? Rob and I were on there for about 20 mins. No body from your side was on...it's okay though, he and I got caught up a bit...

In the meant time, I am watching you tonight. Have fun!

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

sagrada737

The streaming video is great!   Having the route number on the back of the seat is a nice idea as well.

Could you also add the ETA for that particular route?  That way, folks watching the video can have a better idea when the landing will take place.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Trevor Hale

Hi mike. You can check the ETA's on the Worldflight USA page but we are at least an hour behind right now. That eta changes depending on atc delays. I am afraid it wouldn't be very accurate.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

727737Nut

Getting excited! I'll be leaving for the airport in 3hrs.  I hope to be at Sam's by 11 to 1130. Hope someone is still awake besides the pilots  LOL
Bringing a few goodies that my fiance says will probably get us a full body search at the airport :huh: :o It's just parts, nothing to see here mr security.  LOL

Rob
737 Junkie

Caflyt

Rob,
Please make ONE MORE POST!!
Your post "count" doesn't look good!
Wish I could join you guys but I'm enjoying the live feed.

727737Nut

737 Junkie

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate