Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:52:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
493 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 493
Total: 493

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Arriving EDDM for Oktoberfest

Started by Boeing Skunk Works, September 29, 2009, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boeing Skunk Works

Some photos from Munich this afternoon. My boss stopped by on his way home for a look-see at the sim. He is also a commercial pilot, but has never flown anything this large. He was very impressed. I thought he'd pee his pants when I rotated the jet and the ground started falling away! Same with the initial turn out of Heathrow after departure.

He had a good time and was a big help with the charts and radios. It made flying the 727 about 50% easier than doing it alone.

Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Bob Reed

See you are going to need that second seat!!  ;D

Boeing Skunk Works

One of these days I really hope I can build the remaining third of the cockpit. I have this really stubborn chimney in the way of the FO side.

Trevor Hale

Mike,

These pictures are truly amazing.. Looks like the real thing for sure.  Great stuff.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

ivar hestnes

Time to remove that chimney now buddy :) Your cockpit is so beautyful that it deserves to have the missing F/O side. I bet your boss also was impressed with your work. One thing is to see pictures. A whole different world to be inside the sim and actually fly it :)

Are you satisfied with using wideview? Guess thats what you are using for visuals.

Great that you are back with us Michael :)

Boeing Skunk Works

Hi Ivar! I'm pretty satisfied with using WidevieW. It would be better though if all of the monitors were the same size and resolution.

It's twice as much work trying to set all of these different size monitors so the view looks fluid throughout the simulation. I've gotten it about as good as I can get it considering the monitors.

I hope to start replacing the two on the left with 24" models in the future. I'm rather stuck with the 17" on the right as it's the largest size I could fit on the glareshield.

I also want to add another 24" on the extreme right.

jackpilot

Your last picture (bottom one) is fantastic....
Everytime I see that I think that if I was not that far into the NG , I would go for a 200!! love those gauges!
Good 4U Michael!

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate