Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 09:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
536 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 536
Total: 537

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Just wanted to say hello - Newbie

Started by Fall_guy, October 10, 2010, 09:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fall_guy

Hi Everyone,

For a few months now Ive been trying to get to grips with ALL this overload of Sofware, Hardware, Interfacing,...... Cards for this and Cards for that ....etc etc and although it appears to be quiet a complex hobby, Ive decided to join in the fun!

Ive pretty much decided on a working schedule for the build and have decided to base my cockpit on the LEVEL D 767 / (757 yet to be released).

Thanks for reading and hope to join you soon

John

Bob Reed

Welcome John.. You are in for a very interesting ride! Glad you are here....

ian@737ng.co.uk

hello john.....
welcome to our world  ;D
i'm sure you will have a lot of fun and i hope we can help you solve
some of the probs you are going to come accross.
keep us up to speed on your progress.
regards from wales ...

ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

matta757

YES!!! Another fellow 757/767 fan! Welcome aboard. I'd love to see your progress. You can check out some of what I have done, just search my posts!

Matt

bussgarfield

Hi John,

This hobby can be as complex as you want to make it. You will soon immerse yourself in it though I can tell you.

Being a reasonable newcomer myself, I can assure you that there is a wealth of information here and the guys are only too willing to give advice.

Welcome aboard.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Bob Reed

Yes we like to suck you in ... Er um I mean give you ideas on what to do.. LOL  :idiot:

Fall_guy

Thanks for that, Bob, Ian, Gary and Matt,

Ive been reading the forums finding out who's building what,  (Couldn't help but notice your cockpit Matt looks fantastic)
anyhow you ALL appear to be extremely knowledgeable so I'll be watching your post with envy.

Bye the way Matt Im curious as to what SOFTware your using and Interface cards, but Ill POST in the Builders forum ..... the last thing I want is to upset BOB on my first day at school.  :laugh:

Regards
John

phil744

---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

Aerosim Solutions

G'day mate from down under and welcome to the best hobby ever!

Cheers, Gwyn (Westozy)
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate