Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
241 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 241
Total: 241

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Tears from Heaven

Started by AndyT, September 26, 2009, 02:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

Hmmm....  I see some old faces here.  I think I'll just sit back and watch for a bit and see how things go.

But, just to make Tim happy, (I know how sensitive he is), I'll post a short intro.

I was born a poor white boy.  Oh wait... wrong intro...

Like many of you, I used the boxes from new washing machines and refrigerators to build cockpits starting when I was a little kid.  Now I'm a big kid and have zero room to build in so my sim and all parts related (including yours Mike, Sorry, ran into some complications in the real world. Sorry to Phil also for my vanishing..) are in boxes in storage.  Hopefully I'll be moving soon to somewhere that actually has room to change my mind.

My pits have always been GA planes but I'm thinking about a hybrid pit that will let me go from a C150 to a Dash 8-100 or anything in between.

Some of you know me, the rest can suffer with the old-timers.  Just don't be on the tarmac when I'm landing since I refuse to go around.

In the regular world, I am a Minister in a Christian church.  If you want to talk about God or whatever, then please PM me since I will not be posting church topics in the forum.

I'm also a real world student pilot.  One of these days I'll get the money and time I need to finish my ticket.

Ok.  I'm going to go sit in the runup area and listen to the tower for a while.

Boeing Skunk Works

Good to see you here Andy! Welcome aboard.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Bob Reed

warvet

LOL ANDY!
About time you got your lazy butt in here! welcome my friend, great to see ya.

Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

AndyT

Hi Bob! Long time!

Somebody please PM me the story from the 'other' site.  Since I left I missed all the excitement.

warvet

WOW! Andy
thanks for the heartwhelming response to my welcome, I dont think I could have asked for more... :o ::) or less lol
Tim
A340

Quote from: AndyT on September 26, 2009, 06:56:45 PM
Hi Bob! Long time!

Somebody please PM me the story from the 'other' site.  Since I left I missed all the excitement.

AndyT

Actually Tim, I was trying to find just the right words.  I know how sensitive you old people get and I wasn't sure if you had your meds yet today.  And you know I don't keep any geritol in my flight bag....  ;D   ::)

How's the twin sims going? Still building a matched set for you and Martha?

warvet

Andy,
LOL @ Old people, your too funny. Martha say hi and definitely wishes she was there (weather I nice here but always better there :)) As far as sims go, still not sure yet Andy what to do in the Sim dept. 340 is still flyable to some degree, but I am still up in the air how to proceed with new project. But the A10 idea is still in my mind at the forefront. Hope all is well with you and buy some Geritol for my future visit :) he he

Tim
A340

AndyT

Twin A-10s. Hey! that rhymes! Now you gotta build it! LOL   ;D

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate