Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:22:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
517 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 517
Total: 517

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from the UK

Started by bongodriver, December 07, 2010, 09:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bongodriver

Hi Folks,

Having recently joined at Hangar45 I was steered toward this site, I have recently developed a fascination with the amazing things you guys are creating, I had no idea these kind of things existed (thought everyone used fancy desktop setups) perhaps one day I will take the plunge and build myself a Sim, I am relatively new to civil flight sims appart from professional ones (I am a commercial pilot currently flying Learjet 45)

Craig

ETomlin

Hey Craig, good to see you had a visit over here. Im sure some of the guys in the UK will chime in and welcome you as well. Let  me know if I can help in anyway either at the Hangar or here!
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

mpl330

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the site!

From another UK Builder
Cheers
Mike

Bob Reed

Welcome Craig.. Just be warned.. This is not a hobby. It is a sickness and it is catching just being here!

bongodriver

Thanks for the warm welcome, yes I can easily see how these hobbies become infectious.

Craig

Boeing Skunk Works

Welcome aboard. Glad you could make it.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

shaneb

Hi Craig,

I welcomed you over at the Hangar . . so I better welcome you here as well!  Another group of great builders with a lot of talent . .    :idiot:
Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate