Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:42:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
115 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Battery Switch (Off - On - On) and Locking Toggle Switches

Started by NeoMorph, February 20, 2011, 08:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMorph

I'm beginning to think I might have to do a bit of relay work but I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that sells those type of large toggle switches that goes off-on-on. Most are on-off-on you see.

The other is logging toggle switches where you pull the switch to release, move it and then release it again to unlock. Like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XRZnIr0QFY - strange thing is I think I have seen some somewhere and cannot for the life of me remember where I saw them.

Cheers.
John AKA NeoMorph... Gamer, Simmer, AnythingToGetOutOfNormalLife...er

Project: ATR 72-500, Ruscool panels, OpenCockpits Electronics.
Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

Kennair

Not sure about your Battery switch but here's a millspec locking toggle on ebay.  You should also be able to get locking toggles from local hobby electronics stores as I did here in Aus, but they are a bit flimsy compared to the above.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

NeoMorph

I've figured out how to sort out the battery switch... They sell On-On-On switches... :D Found some locking switches at the same place so I got a twofer... Same as that ebay item but a quarter of the price.

Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

Kennair

John, where did you get the locking switches?  I'd be interested in a couple myself.

Cheers,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

NeoMorph

I found a bunch of locking switches but this is the closest I could find that looked like the one I was after...

http://uk.farnell.com/apem/5646a2v/switch-dpdt-locking/dp/1082314

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate