Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:13:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
141 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Toggle Switch Guards

Started by NeoMorph, March 04, 2011, 09:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMorph

I'm doing OK getting most of my bits and pieces together but some bits are really frustrating... Has anyone  seen a shop that sells toggle switch guards with a hole in the top? I'm looking for black and red versions.

John AKA NeoMorph... Gamer, Simmer, AnythingToGetOutOfNormalLife...er

Project: ATR 72-500, Ruscool panels, OpenCockpits Electronics.
Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

phil744

for that particular type i wish i know as i am after the same also, these european aircraft really do use some hard to find parts,

wish i could help you
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

NeoMorph

I'm going to have a go at butchering a standard missile cover to see if I can get something similar... I've spent over 2 weeks with several hours a night looking for that part... Ironic thing is I think I saw them about 4 weeks ago and now cannot find them.

Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

NeoMorph

Well I have to own up to going senile... Dean at Ruscool let me know that they actually make replicas of the switch gate (again it would have been cool to know the right thing to search for).

http://www.ruscool.co.nz/atr_2.html

Strange thing was I hadn't noticed them in use on the overhead. I was just trying to source some for the side panels and throttle quadrant.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate