Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:57:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
516 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings from Martha

Started by Martha, October 08, 2009, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha

Hello everyone! :D
allot of you have known me for a long time, some of you I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet. My name is Martha I am Tim's aka "Warvet's" wife. I felt that maybe I should come in and help Tracy out from time to time seeing as she is the only female here. I am sure the forum could use a little feminine touch here and there. Tracy its so nice to see you again, we met briefly at the other place, not sure if you remember or not. Well just wanted to introduce myself, so I didn't get into trouble with Tim for not following the rules hehehe. I look forward to chatting with you all and good luck with your beautiful simulators.

all the best
Greetings from Vancouver Canada
Martha  ;D
"Imagination is more important than knowledge!'

Boeing Skunk Works

Hi Martha! Welcome aboard, there is seating available in First Class in the Boeing 727. Beverage service will begin once we've cleared the ATA.

;)
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Tracy Hale

Hey Martha!  Glad you signed up to help me out and of course support your hubby and all the other builders  ;D

Now to get some more wives in here and we'll be set!

Trevor Hale

Fantastic..  Martha..  I am so glad you could join us..

Great to have you here.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Martha

hehehe Mike that's very sweet of you, my your 727 sure is looking very nice from last time I saw it. Also thank you for the very nice welcome. Tracy and Trevor also a very big thank you for that nice welcome. I'm so happy to see your new forum is coming along so very nicely. Tim talks allot about it and is happy to be part of it, I can certainly see why. It looks very lovely Trevor. Tracy, I agree , I hope other wives will join us once in a while, o they feel part of everything.Well I wish everyone a lovely night, I am off to bed its past my bedtime. I can hear Tim still flying in the simulator, so I won't wait up for him because I know that will be along time waiting :) Take care everyone.

Goodnight and Greetings from Martha  ;D
"Imagination is more important than knowledge!'

Tracy Hale

Hey Martha, it would definitely be nice if we could get some more wives in here!

I know exactly what you mean when you said you won't wait up for Tim because he's still flying. There was plenty of nights when I would head to bed and about 3 hours later Trev would finally decide he should.  Not sure if it's been kinda nice that his sim isn't flyable right now or not 
:angel: (did I say that outloud?)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate