Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:16:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
518 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Sweden.

Started by Per Alm, October 08, 2009, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Per Alm

Hello!

My name is Per Alm. I live in Sweden about 100 km from Stockholm. I'm part of a simulator project. Me and a couple of friends are building a Learjet 45 cockpit. However along the road we have more and more designed and built a more custom pit. A sort of merge between a Learjet, a Canadair Regional Jet and an Embraer. Until recently we stayed with the default Learjet 45 in FS2004, but when testing the simulator we found the CRJs and Embraers from POSKY much more realistic in handling. I'm fortunate to have a retired Learjet Captain as test pilot and he convinced me to change from the default Lear to POSKY aircrafts. We also included the Embraer 170 from Dreamwings in our fleet. In short, we started a Learjet 45 project and ended up with a fleet containing CRJs, Embraers and of course the Lear.

So now I have to find a more suitable name for our web site. www.learsim.com  :)

The simulator is nearly finished. All systems are working and we are about to complete the shell ( roof and window ).
Also I have to ask Eric Tomlin if we still can be part of the Hangar 45 community which is focused on Learjet 45....... :)

Best Regards

Per Alm
Per Alm

warvet

Peter! ;D
Great to see you again, your sim is looking beautiful. Funny i remember it when it was a few parts lol came along way since then. Good to have you on board.

Regards
Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

Per Alm

Quote from: warvet on October 08, 2009, 11:41:14 PM
Peter! ;D
Great to see you again, your sim is looking beautiful. Funny i remember it when it was a few parts lol came along way since then. Good to have you on board.

Regards
Tim
A340

Thanx!
Per Alm

Boeing Skunk Works

That's looking mighty fine!
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Per Alm

-> Boeing Skunk Works!

Thanx!
It's been a while since I heard from you at mycockpit.
I hope evering is fine with you and that your 727-project is coming along nicely.

You often fly the european virtual skies if I'm correct!?  :)

What's your main destinations??

Per Alm

Per Alm

Boeing Skunk Works

It's coming along pretty well. I'm ordering the ADF head from OC next Friday.

I like fling to:

London (thanks Tim)
Munich
Paris
Innsbruck
Prague
Frankfurt
Klangenfurt
Stuttgart
Hamburg
Nice
Amsterdam
Oberpfaffenhoff
Dresden
Berlin
Manchester
Glasgow
Newcastle
Sion
Zurich

and a dozen others.

I guess my favorite arrivals are into Prague on the RAK24 and arrivals into London from the north and east. A lot of intense concentration required for hand flying those arrivals.

Per Alm

Quote from: Boeing Skunk Works on October 09, 2009, 05:59:22 AM
It's coming along pretty well. I'm ordering the ADF head from OC next Friday.

I like fling to:

London (thanks Tim)
Munich
Paris
Innsbruck
Prague
Frankfurt
Klangenfurt
Stuttgart
Hamburg
Nice
Amsterdam
Oberpfaffenhoff
Dresden
Berlin
Manchester
Glasgow
Newcastle
Sion
Zurich

and a dozen others.

I guess my favorite arrivals are into Prague on the RAK24 and arrivals into London from the north and east. A lot of intense concentration required for hand flying those arrivals.

Prague RWY 24 is also a favourite of mine. Geneva RWY 5 is also nice. Another very nice approach is to Dubrovnik LDDU and there are several nice airports in Italy. And yes Ajaccio in Corse, LFKJ is also nice. You still stuck with FS2004 like me huh!??

Per
Per Alm

warvet

Believe it or not Mike,
I honestly was thrilled to know that London went to you. I knew it would be really appreciated the way I felt it should. It made me very happy Mike to see you so pleased with it.
Sometimes Mike I dont think you realize how impressed allot of us are with how well you have done with that 727 and allot from real parts. you truly have inspired allot of guys to work with real parts, just as much as Price and others. Just sayin
Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

Boeing Skunk Works

Thanks Tim, I really do enjoy flying in and out of London and it gives me longer flight time to Munich or Vienna rather than from Paris where I previously flew out of a lot.

The arrivals into London are a race track type with a reversal while descending, for some arrivals, and managing the rate of descent, speed, course, turns, flaps, and radios is really a handful, but I love the challenge as much as the 08 LOC circle-to-land 26 approach at Innsbruck.

Glad you like the 727. I wouldn't fly anything else!

ivar hestnes

Hey, nice to see you her Per.

Your sim is an exclusive piece of simulator. I like it alot. Hope you have fun flying it.

Like they would say it in sweden: Mycket mycket bra :)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate