Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:57:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
322 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 354
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Another Brissy Build

Started by bnepethomas, October 24, 2011, 01:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bnepethomas

Hi Guys

Yet another 737 being built, this time on the South side of Brisbane.   This is number 4 pit:
1. First pit is still running:

2: Then got the viper bug:

3: Decided motion platforms needed to be checked out: (yeah needs some finishing)

Officially the room was full at this point:

So built a manshed, and before I got to move the pits out of the room stumbled across a 737 that needed some loving.

Stripped to back to barebones, given it a coat of paint, and now working on the internals....

And yes I am still married... at least when I last checked :)

Cheers

Peter

tennyson

Hi Peter,

I'm just up the road from you in Morayfield.

I'm also building a cockpit and have started with an FDS IBL MIP and various bits and pieces accrued over a few years.

I just finished my Avionics computer and will be testing all of the avionics in the next month or so.

Nice to see a fellow brissie boy on the site,

Regards,

Frank Cooper

bnepethomas

Quote from: tennyson on October 24, 2011, 06:12:04 AM
Hi Peter,

I'm just up the road from you in Morayfield.

I'm also building a cockpit and have started with an FDS IBL MIP and various bits and pieces accrued over a few years.

I just finished my Avionics computer and will be testing all of the avionics in the next month or so.

Nice to see a fellow brissie boy on the site,

Regards,

Frank Cooper
Hi Frank

Big city, but still a small town. Your post re monitors finally got me motivated to to the intro thing.  I've also ordered some of those 10" monitors.  Scored a couple off 18.5"Acers from Officeworks over the weekend for the MIP, there were only $88 which was a pretty good score.

cheers

Peter

Aerosim Solutions

Welcome Peter you "Aviation tragic" LOL, we all know what that is about but ok you have your hands on the crown!!
Aerosim Solutions has a distributor in Brisbane now if you need some quality goodies!

Cheers
Gwyn Perrett
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate