Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 04:28:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
522 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello, from France!

Started by FX, February 02, 2012, 10:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FX

Hi everybody,
First of all, sorry for my bad English...
I'm 31yeas old, osteopathe in Reims (France), best known as the city of champagne!
I come from the french cockpitbuilders aircockpit, where your "Jackpilot" is newly registered... That's what I started to read your forum and your incredible liner realisation.
I build a "half generic" fully hand-made cockpit. It's not totaly generic because all the system are based on the beechcraft baron58, but it's generic because I don't reproduce the aspect of the cockpit.
This is my first realisation, and the main purpose is to learn! Learn electronics, programming, informatic network, interfacing digits, lcd screen or analogic gauges etc...  I started without any knowledge a year ago, and my cockpit was first a training building cockpit.
My anly one speciality which can help me for the cockpit building comes from another hobby: windsurfing, and windsurfing reparation. So I master a little bit everything related to composite materials and painting job, that's all!
It's close to be finished and I start thinking about the next one, which will be much more closer to reality, I hope.

Here it is (the photo is quite old):

jackpilot

Welcome Aboard ...this side of the Pond

Your approach of Sim Building will amaze many of us and we will definitely appreciate current pictures of your project.
We have at least two Beech Boys here, (and major ones!) Trev and Bob, and I am pretty sure that you will share tons of info.

I strongly suggest a visit to  http://www.aircockpit.com  , these guys have to make their own panels and most hardware, as they replicate odd birds, with loads of ingenuity and they seem (to my great surprise) be at ease with SIOC and all kinds of weird coding!!lol
Again, very  warm welcome

Jack

FX

Thank you for the welcome jack, I'll post more photos of my small cockpit soon.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate