Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 12:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
210 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 224
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

From Denmark another 737 builder

Started by kni-dk, October 21, 2009, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kni-dk

Hi all

Short introduction as well from me.

51 years old and a lifetime passion for flying. Was holder of PPL back in mid nineties, but due to workload couldn't keep it going - aarrgh.

Sold my company in late nineties (consumer electronics - old fashion modems if any remember) - and done some supervising and mentoring for upcoming companies. Today I am involved in research at Aalborg University and working hard to get an Phd degree.

Been on the FS since the early days, which evolved to my sim project I started in December 2007 - 1:1 fix based 737-700 cockpit - with the goal that most parts should be - do it yourself - December 2008 it had its maiden flight. The goal DIY had now been lowered to a minimum I have to admit - after all its much easier to buy a unit, connect the cables, and make the small adjustments in offsets.

My setup is based on Project Magenta and FSX.

Looking forward to meet fellow builders and share ideas, ideas-Not Working, challenge in building and how did I do this.....

Kjeld

BR  -  Kjeld

jackpilot

Kjeld

Welcome aboard
You are in good company here with a full crew of dedicated and enthusiastic builders.
Please send pictures of you bird, and make us drool!
We will have a lot to share for sure.
Jack

Jack

Trevor Hale

Hi Kjeld

Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com My first modem was a 2400baud Modem by PPI.  Had my own BBS in the day..  I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your setup.  Please feel free to post pictures in the gallery, or in your posts. 

If you are looking for a friendly group you found one..

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate