Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:13:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
222 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 239
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

FDS B737 DUAL SEAT TRAINING

Started by Colonel Wings, May 02, 2012, 05:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Wings

Good day Gentelmen !

I am Colonel Wings from YUL & will be looking foward to start later this year a Boeing 737NG cockpit build & have`nt choose the serie class type yet.

In my mind the BBJ class type.
Will see about that later.

I have been reading forums for the last fiew months on how the boys are doing their favored aircraft in HomeSIM cockpit making. I have to say I was pretty amaze of the great talented, knowledges mates around here that have earn great experiences in that type flying community.

For my part,
it will be my first time making such a project and I plan to go slow and to replicate reality of a cockpit on the aircraft I will choose to do.

Looking foward to share with you all soon and find answers to my questions towards my longtime goal to acheive such project ...

I have in mind to start with the JETMAX MIP, CDU base, GlareShield from JETMAX. Will have to speak with Peter Cos there at JETMAX as they have 2 type package deals with the MIP order.

I think I am on the right realistic route heading track now with those 3 ithems for a start ...

Hope to hear from you in a highly positive way at all time on this forum ,,, cause I am a very high positive person in my life ... 

Looking foward to meet you all soon !

Colonel Wings

Colonel Wings

Flying_Fox

Welcome to the club, Colonel Wings! This is the right place to be. I assume you are coming to FDS Get Together 2012 on June 1st? You will be able to discuss all your options with the crows there.

Nick

Trevor Hale

Welcome, its great to have you here.  Looking forward to seeing your project come together.  I think you are on the right path.  Hang out here and you will find all of us are high energy positive people..... Well Everyone except Jackpilot...  LOL  Just kidding :)

See you soon.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Colonel Wings

Good day Gentemen,

Wow, that was a fast reply welcome and yeah a high end positive attitude too !   lol

To answer the visite at FDS in June of this year Nick, well for my part it wont be for this year. Maybe some other year I could manage to go and have a hand shake with that great business man Peter Cos and many of you there that will show-up.

Trev,
thanks for your welcome too. I am shure I will be able to reach my goal here and with you guys around it should be a very nice experience I am shure ...

Yeah Jackpilot emailed me just a short time a go to welcome me and to be there to answer my questions about my start project with the FDS MIP, CDU base, Glareshield. He sound like
a great guy to get my answers right and well done I see.

I will probably speak with him very soon about all that ...

Okay Mates,
I`ll be off on some reading here and mite jump into some threads to posts if its all
a GO from you guys !   lol

Again thanks and I have to say, I feel already home here ...

Thanks, Nick, Trev and Jack for this fast reply to my thread and future project !

Cheers !

Colone Wings

Colonel Wings

Trevor Hale

Anytime Bud, and you don't need our permission to post, Just jump in and join the conversation.

All the best.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Colonel Wings

Will do Mate, will do just that !
Thanks again ...