Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
542 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 550
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New frenchy Cocpit Builder

Started by fifih77, August 18, 2012, 12:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifih77

Hello ,
I beginning in Building Cockpit ,
Actually , I have a homemade cocpit .With SaiteK elements .

I think In the future i should  make a 737 Cockpit .

Thank , This is a good Site .

XOrionFE

That looks like a very nice setup Philippe,

Funny thing is that is how I started then ended up building a Learjet, later switched to a Cessna Mustang pit, then eventually built my 737 (which I am still working on almost 3 yrs later).    That said, I recently was yearning for the simplicity of a ga cockpit setup that was simple like yours again that I could fly by myself on pilotedge and Vatsim.    More will come on this subject in another thread later...

My main point is, enjoy that great highly versatile setup you have now and really plan through all the elements of getting into building a 737 before you leap.  Unless you really have a passion for the heavy iron, like the idea of flying with multicrew and have some friends that will do that with you, and have a lot and I mean a lot of money....be careful.  What you have now is perfect.    If you want something a little in between then check out the Jetmax from Flightdeck Solutions.   If that was available when I started my 737 I may have very well gone that route. 

In any event, glad to have you here and if you decide to go for it, there is a lot of combined knowledge here on this site to help you along the way.  Do your research.

Best regards,
Scott

Trevor Hale

Hey Frenchy, LOL Looks good so far.  Feel free to post more pictures.  Welcome to the group.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

Bienvenue. Nous sommes largement aussi malades que les autres, mais tu verras...ca ne fait pas mal..(quoiqu'en dise Maurice!) :D
Jack

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate