Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 12:16:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
537 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi From Canada

Started by LeeL, January 03, 2013, 10:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeL

Hello everyone, first post at cockpitbuilders  :)

My father and I are planning a King Air 200 cockpit, using most of the stuff from here http://ruscool.co.nz .
Well I think we are doing a KA, i am having some second thoughts/doubts.

Anyways glad to be here, seems like a very vibrant place

cheers

lee

XOrionFE

Welcome Lee,

Glad to have you.

Actually there is a great King Air software platform for cockpit builders.  Checkout FlyThisSim.

The catches that it is X-Plane based but really good software.  I have a GA pit and it is convertable to the King Air.   

Scott

Home GA Multipit Cockpit

AnneCourtois

Hey! I'm from Canada too!

I fell in love with the B767 back in the late '90s. I recently started to acquire real cockpit instruments on eBay in order to build a decent cockpit but time, money and life has basically made the project drag down.

I have 2 altimeters, 2 VSIs, 1 Analog ADF panel, 1 DataLink Computer panel and 1 EVAC panel. I also have 2 B737 VSI.

I plan to develop my own electronics and software to simulate all systems. I already simulated the electrical system. I will need to develop the pneumatic and hydraulc systems as well as the software to make the three interact with each others. It's obvious that what hindered the process gave me time to do a lot of desinging in advance.

I am an application designer by experience and have a small machine shop. I hope I can get from this forum as much as I can give. I have a lot of documentation about the plane. So, if you have any question, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Talk to you guys soon ;D

Design what you fly, fly what you design

philb737

The grass is getting greener on the x-plane side, I'm just waiting for a better processor before I migrate to the dark side!!
Welcome
Phil
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate