Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:18:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
426 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 554
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Central Florida

Started by dvst8r, March 12, 2013, 12:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvst8r

Anyone else in the central Florida area?  I'm currently working on my 737 sim.  Have always wanted to do it, and decided in December to dive in.  So here I am. :)

Caflyt

Welcome!
It's good to see another Florida Simmer jumping in.
I am in South Florida (Delray Beach) and N737AG is close in Weston.
I am slightly beyond the beginning as I have started assembling my MIP from Simworld and making progress.
Are you going full MIP? I only have room for Capt. Side right now but received the full MIP for assy. later. Maybe I'll stop by next trip to see the Mouse!

Sam Llorca

Hello welcome on board from SouthWest Florida, Sarasota. Wish you the best on your build, pictures please!! Cheers!! Sam.

dvst8r

Yea, I'm going full MIP.  My guestroom is gonna be th sim room. I don't have tons to spend, so I've built most everything myself.  I did buy some hardware like the goflight efis/mcp, I sold one of my pinball machines to get the Jetmax TQ (can't wait to set it up) and thru ebay I was able to snag a set yokes and columns off of N937UA.  I slowy work on it on the weekends since my job takes up the bulk of my day. Slow and steady I'm getting there.

Sam Llorca

And this is a salute from my copilot Brian, Cheers from Sarasota, Fla.

dvst8r

Haha, cool. I'm sure he can do an ILS approach.  Are those yokes off an aircraft too?  My sim looks like a welfare case compared to yours. LOL

N737AG

Welcome Marv.

I live in the Fort Lauderdale area, so get together's with Craig, Sam and Dan should be no problem.

Axel

jskibo

I will be on the other side, at our Clearwater plant in two weeks.

We make the 737 LCD CDU there.  I keep trying to grab a few but they watch me closely :)

John
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Caflyt

Great idea Axel!
Lets plan a little get together of the FLA Simmers!
Some great knowledge could be exchanged over a cold corona right?
I am slowly making progress and am grateful for your help last week!
I'll post a picture of my meager progress later.

Caflyt

Slow but steady progress. I too have made many things myself such as the yoke, glareshield, glarewing and gear lever to stay on the household accountant's good side. (I love you Vanessa)
( note to Maurice.... I'm still on budget!!!)
Love it!!!! Just need more space but with three kids its a little difficult.

dvst8r

I still gotta make the glare wings.  glareshield is done though. My yokes and columns should be here friday. 

Sam Llorca

Great work!!! I remember those days because I had my first cockpit made out of wood, this second one is from FDS, We need to get together and meet, believe me we are not too far from each other and I need your expert input in a few bugs I need to work out!!! Cheers, meanwhile I let my copilot do some touch and go.  :)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate