Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 07:03:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
524 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 524
Total: 524

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New Guy Here but not to FS and Flying

Started by tbanana1, August 13, 2013, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbanana1

Hi All, New here but not to the FS Community. Ive been flying FS since the days of green streens and white lines. I just started building my enclosure/ cockpit to bring my flying experiance to the next level.  Over time ive come up with a few different ideas and now its finally coming into play.

Attached are a few pictures. I will post more as i go along!

XOrionFE

You have definitely been bitten.   It often starts with a 2x4....

Say goodbye to the next couple years because once you get sucked into this crazy hobbie..... :o

Welcome

Scott

tbanana1

Thanks XOrionFE for the welcome!, I know definitely i am bitten and i see the costs from some of the products  that are out there. I  cant believe where it can go and how deep your pockets need to be?  I read once you should never make your project interfere with your flying, keep it functional and build around it (This is what i am doing so far)
I would love to have a full on 737 with all the bells and whistles? But for the first time its going to be functional and cost effective, such as Saitek Pro Panel controls and FS Studio Gauges fitted into my system. I did however kick down and bought from cockpitsimparts the 37 throttle handles to go on my Saitek throttle quad.

I love the 37, but also love the T Tails 3 holer 27 and the Mad Dog -9 and will fly them all so i want make it multi use for all aircraft and not necessary be limited to just one.  Definitely the classics though!.

But im always open to suggestions too!

Thanks again for the welcome!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate