Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:52:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
375 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Another Aussie!!

Started by miloguy, August 14, 2013, 01:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miloguy

G'day all , new to the site and flight simming in general,have only been at it for about 12 months, I started with the cessna's , then went to 737's and the big birds, but now back with the cessna's, my favorite is the cessna Carenado Grand Caravan HD series, cargo expansion
I love it and its my first payware plane ,also got the wollongong (nsw Australia) from fullterrain 0rbx etc, and slowely building up my aussie airports , would eventually love a cessna grand caravan styled home cockpit, not sure where to get all the bits n peaces yet, still doing my research feel free to check out my website
http://www.miloaviation.com/

hope to be as good as you guys one day

milo
My favorite plane of all time is the Cessna Grand Caravan 208b!

Kennair

G'day Milo and welcome to the builders pit.  I'm quite a long way from you but good to see NSW being represented here  :idiot:  Also good to see GA being represented.  The Grand Caravan is a nice bird and Carenado do it well, will be fun building a pit for it.  Lots of research and lots of flying and don't be shy to ask here.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

miloguy

thanks ken, wonder how many cesnna builders there are out there and here
My favorite plane of all time is the Cessna Grand Caravan 208b!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate