Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 10:40:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
562 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 831
  • Online ever: 831
  • (Today at 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Spain

Started by PEDRO J, August 28, 2013, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEDRO J

Hello.

I'm new to this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Peter I'm from Spain and I am a lover of aviation and simulation.

For two months I am working on a project of cabin with the Cessna, Flight1 Mustang. I've been learning its functions and also I have been studying the possibility of a cabin with all of its controls. I am learning to program in SIOC but I am still very green. I cannot find many of the variables of the Mustang in FSUIPC to use them in SIOC. So any received help will be grateful.

Greetings.

Ridgenj

Welcome, bienvenido Pedro
Cheers
Luis

andthiel

Hola Pedro!

Welcome to the 'Builders' Club' - I am a newby here, too...

Cheers, Andreas

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk HD
Best, Andreas

JSchibelli

Welcome Pedro,

I'm green too so its a great place to learn off each other and share. Welcome to the community

John
"Aim too high, you'll never fly"

Follow my progress at:
http://www.project737ng.net
http://www.facebook.com/project737ng

XOrionFE

Quote from: PEDRO J on August 28, 2013, 11:39:33 AM
Hello.

I'm new to this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Peter I'm from Spain and I am a lover of aviation and simulation.

For two months I am working on a project of cabin with the Cessna, Flight1 Mustang. I've been learning its functions and also I have been studying the possibility of a cabin with all of its controls. I am learning to program in SIOC but I am still very green. I cannot find many of the variables of the Mustang in FSUIPC to use them in SIOC. So any received help will be grateful.

Greetings.

Hello Pedro and welcome.

The Flight1 Mustang is an awesome bird.   There is a key mapping file in its directory which allows you to map normal keystrokes to all functions including the rotaries on the G1000 panels and all softkeys.   You then just need to map those keystrokes to buttons and switches using your interface.   I am not sure how you assign a keystroke in SIOC but likely pretty easy and one of the SIOC gurus can help you there.  Point is that you wouldn't find these functions in FSUIPC on the flight1 mustang but you will be able to do it with their built in mapping file.   I did this in the past using a Hagestrom KE108 card.   Rob (aka 727737Nut) has built an awesome Mustang this way and interfaced it so he can help you out.  Also, Ruscool makes awesome panels for the lowers and seems they may have an MFD bezel.  Emuteq makes a great G1000 set that includes Bodnar interfacing and a key mapping program.   

Anyway, hope that helps and welcom again.

Scott

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate