Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:09:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
84 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 162
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 84
Total: 84

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Well.......

Started by Bob Reed, November 12, 2013, 03:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Well Worldflight 2013 is over and I am sitting in SRQ waiting to head home. I have so much to say but need to get it into words. I will have the final total for donations at some point today and will get it to Trevor. Planning for 2014 is already underway. I have it that take off day for 2014 is 2, Nov 2014. Stand by, more to follow.......

ETomlin

Certainly excited to hear your thoughts and the amount raised for ACH too! Looking forward to next year as well!
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

markfire

You're a sucker for punishment Bob. Good on ya and well done this year.

Trevor Hale

Sucker for punishment?  I dont think so.  Although it was hard work we loved it and I wouldn't miss doing it again for the world. To be honest when you have the fun we had and meet the people we met it makes all the hard work worth while.

Congrats to all the pilots. And all the visitors it was amazing.

ACH was the real winner here. I will announce the amount as soon as we have final tally.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

simlady/ Karen

It sounds like you all had a blast at Sam's. Sorry Blueskydriver could not make it this year, I grounded him for health reasons, (It's not his fault.) but he will be there next year. 

We both plan on coming so he can fly and I can play "Go for"... Go for this... please get me that...  I will NOT be wearing a stewardess outfit. I wouldn't mind coming down and doing some cooking or helping out.

iwik

Hi Karen,
Nice to see you up on the board again, rightfully so, keep john grounded when you have to
we want him around for a long time. How is your sim coming on. havnt heard much about it.\ lately.

Les

blueskydriver

Hi Les,

Karen is at work, so I figured I'd answer for her. Her F16 sim is on slow-moving phase...lol. This past year I decided to volunteer to help out some friends with changing out two stores worth of computers (60 total on winxp and nearly ten year old PCs), all the networking (10/100), and three servers (on ubuntu) for all new Win8 PCs, 100/1000 networking and 3 new WinServer2012 servers. So, all my time on that didn't help Karen get anywhere on her sim.

In other words, she has me doing the sim computer setups, and since I got distracted, I didn't do anything on it. Still, she is not upset because we did get the back end of my B737-800 in place with real circuit breaker panels. And, since her and I were spending a lot of time on that, it made us both happy too just be doing something together again.

Additionally, Karen got promoted at her job, so she had to spend more time gearing up for it, as well as proving herself in that position. It pays good, but very demanding and has taken a lot of her time. However, things are slowing down for winter, so she should be able to get something done on the F16 again...

She'll chime in here soon I'm sure, as I'll let her know you were asking.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate