Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:27:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
368 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 407
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Looking for 737 FDS CDU

Started by 737man, July 23, 2014, 11:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

737man

I have a FDS MIP looking for MCP/EFIS & CDU.
Let me know if any come up for sale

jfuenmayor

Are you thinking about the FDS MCP PRO version or the original one  based on the G2 board. I think that one was made for them by the people at Cpflight, not sure.

Personally, I have never seen an MCP for the B737NG other that the G2 version on the FDS site, which is now discontinued. There is one (PRO MX ) for the 777 though.

I have one unit ( G2 MCP with both CP and FO EFIS. ) that I removed from my sim, and replaced with an MCP PRO from CP Flight. It works well but one digit in the VS window is burned out. It could be replaced though. This model has no speed or altitude intervention, nor bank angle select.

Even though I have this unit, and could offer it to you by a price that will make you laugh :),
I would recommend the CPFlight Pro model. It is a bit expensive but a think everyone agrees on its quality, and it can be mounted in the FDS Glareshield.

I had to spread the sides of my Glareshield to make it fit since  I have the first version of the Glareshield and DSDT MIP.

I used the CP Flight mounting rack.

Joaquin

jfuenmayor

Here are the pictures of the FDS and the  CP Flight EL as requested..

jfuenmayor

This is the FDS unit, it did not upload before.

Lockeed

Hello to you,

I have one piece of the latest 737FDS for sale, not used at all. I will move to somewhere else, therefore I decided not to build my 737cockpit.
I am from Europe if you will be interested let me know
R

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate